Your shopping cart is empty!
- AV Processor & Power Amplifier
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bluray Player
- DAC/ Network Streamers
- HD Media Player
- HDMI Cables
- Integrated amplifier
- Inwall/ Inceiling/Onwall/Weatherproff Speakers
- Learning /Universal Remote
- PA and ProAudio
- Power Amplifier
- Turn Table
- Home Theater In a Box (HTIB)
- Bluray /DVD /HD Media Players
- Mini Hi Fi
- Sound Bar
- AV Furniture/Mounts
- Professional Audio
- AV Receivers
- Clearance SALE
- Exchange Offers
- Used AV
- Locate Us
- Stars of HtStore (Feedback)
Marantz CD6005 CD Player
Based on the “Best CD player under £500” by “What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision?” the new CD6005 is a fine-tuned version with even more specially selected components.
In addition, the oversized power supply feeds the digital and analogue circuitry of the player, where the high-quality CS4398 DAC converts digital signals to analogue, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s own small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the PM6005 amp. There is also a new ‘low-power stand-by’ and ‘auto stand-by’ mode to save electricity.
Also added a solid metal bottom-plate and centralised the CD mechanism. That is how, for example, we virtually eliminated vibration.
Altogether, the CD6005 is a match made in heaven for the music lover who wants nothing but the best performance at an attractive price. One more thing: it is also perfect for lovers of portable music, thanks to its iPod-digital connectivity.
Superior Technology for Exceptional Sound
The CD6005 Compact Disc Player features Marantz HDAM-SA2 circuits. These ultra-fast, custom op-amp-like circuits are tuned to meet the specific needs of the CD6005. A current buffer design eliminates interference from preamp input circuitry. In addition, audio outputs are laid out in symmetrical fashion, allowing for more dynamic, accurate, and detailed sound and pinpoint imaging.
Cirrus Logic CS4392 DAC
The CD6005's SACD-quality, 24/192-capable D/A converters feature ideal linearity, no distortion due to resistor matching errors, no performance drift over time and temperature, and high tolerance to excessive clock jitter (time-domain irregularities) sometimes produced by other digital stages. In other words, the Cirrus Logic CS 4398 offers spectacular sound quality that remains constant regardless of its environment.
Versatile Player Reads Multiple Formats
The CD6005 reads a wide variety of CD media and file types. CD, CD-R, and CD-RW media are all supported, as are MP3, WMA, and traditional PCM file types. Textual data from encoded discs (artist, song title, etc.) is shown on the front panel display.
Buffered Headphone Out with Volume Control
Most CD players that even have a headphone output seem to add it as an afterthought. But not the CD6005. Its high-quality headphone stage is a joy to listen to, reflecting the attention that Marantz paid to this important feature. An op amp plus buffering circuitry delivers superior sound.
iPod Direct USB-A Interface
The CD6005 works with iPod and iPhone, as well as USB thumb drives and hard disc drives, giving you easy access to your entire digital music library. The front-panel USB-A interface is iPod direct and will also recharge your attached iPad, iPod, or iPhone.
- Retuned circuitry for even better sonic performance than its predecessor
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Advanced audio circuitry ensures crisp, faithful sound reproduction
- Front panel USB-A iPod-direct input (works with iPad, iPod, iPhone)
- Front-panel USB playback of WAV files
- Current buffer design and symmetrical layout for superior audio performance
- Reads multiple audio file formats, including MP3s, WMAs, and PCM
- Audio EX mode
- Digital audio outputs (1 optical, 1 coaxial)
- HDAM-SA2 circuits
- CD Text Capability
- Multiple inputs and outputs to connect to MP3 players, AV receivers, and more
- Buffered headphone output with volume control
- Separated rectifier circuit for analog and digital circuitry
- Mechanism: DV11VF
- Decoder: TA94A92FG
- D/A Conversion: Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma
- DAC IC: CS4398, 24/192-capable
- Digital Filter: CS4398
- Noise Shaper: CS4398
- Sophisticated Aluminum/Glass-reinforced resin front panel
- Extra metal plate for chassis strengthening
- Detachable AC power cord
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: