- AV Processor & Power Amplifier
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bluray Player
- DAC/ Network Streamers
- HD Media Player
- HDMI Cables
- Integrated amplifier
- Inwall/ Inceiling/Onwall/Weatherproff Speakers
- Learning /Universal Remote
- PA and ProAudio
- Power Amplifier
- Turn Table
- Home Theater In a Box (HTIB)
- Bluray /DVD /HD Media Players
- Mini Hi Fi
- Sound Bar
- AV Furniture/Mounts
- Professional Audio
- AV Receivers
- Clearance SALE
- Exchange Offers
- Used AV
- Locate Us
- Stars of HtStore (Feedback)
The new PowerCube SPC Series is a range of self-powered subwoofers which comprises three models - the SPC-8 (8-inch), SPC-10 (10-inch) and SPC-12 (12-inch). All the three incorporate newly developed long throw bass drivers and the fastest balance-drive Class D power amplifiers and feature innovations to surpass its predecessors. While focused on functionality and a very significant price/quality correlation, these subwoofers will not only well integrate into any beautiful homes but also elevate the impeccable performance of your existing setup to an unprecedented level.
* A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
* The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
* The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
* The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
* The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
|Description/Format||Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system|
|Drive Units||1 x (8") 200mm cone long-throw|
|Frequency Response||40 - 120Hz ±3dB|
|Rated Power Output||150W|
|Peak Power Output||330W|
|Line Input Sensitivity||200mv for maximum output|
|Crossover Range||30 - 150Hz|
Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono)
Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
Stereo Speaker Level In
Line In: 10kΩ
Speaker Level In: 1kΩ
|Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N)||>85dB|
|Avg.Max Output @1m||110dB|
|Features||Phase inversion, Auto on-off built in|
|Accessories||IEC power cord, spikes as standard, plastic feet|
* Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: