- AV Processor & Power Amplifier
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bluray Player
- DAC/ Network Streamers
- HD Media Player
- HDMI Cables
- Integrated amplifier
- Inwall/ Inceiling/Onwall/Weatherproff Speakers
- Learning /Universal Remote
- PA and ProAudio
- Power Amplifier
- Turn Table
- Home Theater In a Box (HTIB)
- Bluray /DVD /HD Media Players
- Mini Hi Fi
- Sound Bar
- AV Furniture/Mounts
- Professional Audio
- AV Receivers
- Clearance SALE
- Exchange Offers
- Used AV
- Locate Us
- Professional Audio
- Stars of HtStore (Feedback)
Q Acoustics 3050i (Pair)
Product Code: 3050i
Ex Tax: ₹77,900.00
Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
The all-new, Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers has been created using design principles taken from Q Acoustics critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
Key Features of the Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
LEADING TECHNOLOGY; OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE™ and P2P™ to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound.
HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency.
Q Acoustics P2P™ bracing across the 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges.
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER UNIT FOR AN UNALTERED SOUND
Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self-damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
Low profile binding posts have been incorporated into the Q 3050i with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. This floorstanding speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm ( 6.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 - 180 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz (var)
- Effective Volume: 32.4 L (1977 cu in)
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 310 x 1020 x 310 mm (12.2 x 40.2 x 12.2 in)
- Enclosure width: 200mm (7.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 17.8 kg (39.2 lbs)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: